Innovative Stainless Solutions moved to Vancouver Island and was incorporated in 2017 by its owner Kent Landolt. Before incorporating Kent ran the business as a sole proprietor for 13 years in the Vancouver area of British Columbia.
We are proud to be one of the only welding and fabrication shops specializing in stainless steel pressure vessels and brewery equipment on Vancouver Island and will ship anywhere in the world.
As a team we apply our skill sets to design, manage, and create only the highest quality stainless steel equipment for your projects.
Some of the products, services we offer include:
- Sanitary stainless welding and polishing
- Metal fabrication
- Manufacturing and supplying brew houses
- Manufacturing and supplying tanks and vessels
- Orbital welding
- Pharmaceutical welding and fabrication
- Stringent Quality Control System
- Pressure vessels complete with ASME U-stamp (pending), CRN, and/or National Board registration
- Hydrostatic testing
- Design and fabrication to 3A standards
- Storage tanks, steam jacketed tanks, glycol jacketed tanks, fermenters, heat exchangers, mix tanks, conveying equipment, and more.
Kent Landolt – Owner
proprietor for 13 years before incorporating Innovative Stainless Solutions. He has
a wealth of knowledge for all thing stainless, especially for breweries and all the
equipment that helps them run smoothly.
Chris Wilson – Production Manager/Quality Control Manager
Chris started in metal work in 1995 and has been a professional stainless-steel
fabricator since 2001. Chris is the A.S.M.E. Quality Control Manager, here at
Innovative Stainless, and a lifelong learner. He holds Red Seal trade qualifications
in Metal Fabrication, Sheet Metal, and Welding, as well as many other
qualifications. He is an organized and dedicated professional who looks forward to
helping you with whatever your project might be.
Tom Goldbach – Engineering Manager
Tom has been working with Kent and Innovative Stainless since 2016. He has over 30 years of experience in the design of stainless-steel equipment for sanitary and industrial applications. His specialties include pressure vessel design, brewery system design, and automation. His experience in brewery system design dates to the rapid growth of the industry in the early 1990s. Tom is ready to help make your stainless ideas a reality.