Innovative Stainless Solutions was incorporated in 2017 by Kent Landolt. We are proud to be one of the only welding and fabrication shops specializing in completing stainless steel projects for breweries in Vancouver Island. This part of BC has been home to our staff members their entire lives, so we bring a little of our Island backgrounds and apply them to the excellence you can expect for your project.
Together, we apply our skillsets to design, engineer, and create only the best kind of stainless steel equipment for your brew house.
Some of the highest quality products and services we can offer include:
- Sanitary stainless welding and polishing
- Metal fabrication
- Manufacturing and supplying brew houses
- Manufacturing and supplying tanks and vessels
- Orbital welding
- Pharmaceutical welding and fabrication
- CSA B51.1 pressure vessels: Certified (pending)
- Hydrostatic testing
- Design and fabrication to 3A standards
- Storage tanks, steam jacketed tanks, glycol jacketed tanks, fermenters, heat exchangers, mix tanks, conveying equipment, and more.
Kent Landolt – Owner
Chris Wilson – Manager
Tom Goldbach – Engineer
Tom has been working with Kent since 2016. He is an experienced engineer who has designed and fabricated sanitary stainless pressure vessels, automation and brew systems since 1994. With approximately 30+ years of combined education and experience in designing and detailed drawing projects, Tom is ready to help make your stainless ideas a reality.